Empower the team and become a TRUE Leader. The practical course for success project leaders.
This course will explain to you the practical approach of Servant leadership.
“Servant leadership is a comprehensive leadership practice that starts with an intent to serve that flows into a set of leadership principles and practices to empower people, to build effective, sustaining, and significant organizations and to create a humane society.” (Coetzer, 2019).
Empowering your team and becoming a TRUE leader is one of the most important skill today.
Developing a High Performing team or High Performing project team is essential. Whether you are a manager, coach, or team member this course will give you the insights you need to empower your team for success and greater productivity.
Who’s the servant leader?
A servant leader shares power, puts the needs of the employees first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible. Instead of the people working to serve the leader, the leader exists to serve the people.
Empower the team to work together.
When leaders shift their mindset and serve first, they benefit as well as their employees in that their employees acquire personal growth, while the organization grows as well due to the employee’s growing commitment and engagement.
In this course you will learn:
- What is servant leadership?
- Origins of servant leadership.
- 10 characteristics of a servant leader – listening, empathy, persuasion, etc…
- How to become a servant leader?
- What is Agile servant leadership?
- Why servant leadership is so Critical Today?
- How you deliver project with servant leadership? How success looks like?
- Practical project management approach of servant leadership
- The stages of Leadership role
- Pro’s and Con’s
This course is not lengthy, and the compact format suits the high performance leader.
I LIKE READING SLIDES